1. Be prepared-come to class with necessary supplies and complete assignments
2. Be polite-raise your hand, refrain from talking at inappropriate times, stay in your seat
3. Be productive-use class time effectively, listen, follow directions
4. Be positive-attitude is a powerful tool
5. Be respectful-always be kind to others
Students will receive checks for things such as, not having their homework, not having their supplies for class, not following directions. Once they receive 3 marks, they will be given a parent communication log. The next 3 marks will be a detention.
Major violations will result in an automatic detention.
1. Verbal praise
2. Extra recess time
3. Extra computer time
4. Earn extra tickets